Home Sweet Home
We've almost been home for 24 hours. Life is pretty good. Lincoln seems to be a good baby. We are still working on the breastfeeding business, but that is to be expected. He loves to be swaddled! He is tolerating Max (our dog) pretty well. If we would let him, I think Max would lick Lincoln for hours. I am doing well. I am so glad to be out of the hospital and away from the blood pressure cuff. That was one of the most annoying things about the whole experience.
Lincoln is enjoying being spoiled by his Meme and Pops. Keith's parents will be driving down tomorrow. Please pray for a safe trip for them. The trek from Tennessee to Texas is a long one. I think the prize at the end of the journey will be worth it to them though.
Keith has an appointment Tuesday with a doctor at M.D. Anderson thanks to a friend at church. The doctor is doing a trial similar to the one that Dr. Mennel described to us at our last appointment. Unlike the trial at Baylor, this trial WILL take patients with brain tumors. We are so thankful for the opportunity to be able to meet with this docor so quickly! Please pray that doors will be opened if this is God's will.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Steph, Keith and LINCOLN!!
It was great to see you all on Thursday. Stephanie, you were so calm and gracious when we saw you. I couldn't believe you had just had a baby! Lincoln's little home-going outfit is adorable! I'm so glad you are all home. Congrats on Lincoln's arrival. I pray he will be a source of indescribable joy and hope. I love you all! I can't wait to give Lincoln a real hug. Praying with much hope,
Jenny & Jack
Post a Comment