LINCOLN CHRISTOPHER MCCORD is here!!! He was born yesterday May 18, 2006 at 5:34pm. He weighed 8 pounds even and was 19 inches long. He had some intial problems with his breathing, but now he is doing great. He may come home today, but if not today, then tomorrow. We will posts some images as soon as we can ( I accidentally left the camera at the hospital ).
- Keith
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratz on your new baby boy! Keith you will be in our every prayer. If you or your family needs anything please let us know.
(The welchs)
Hey Keith, I just got the message from Amy Lucas as well. First, your little boy is PRECIOUS. Congratulations to you and your wife. You are very blessed.
Second, I wanted to let you know that I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers. Stay strong and faithful and know that there are a lot of people pulling for you.
Post a Comment