Sunday, June 25, 2006

Keith has been feeling pretty good the past two days. I would say that he was the closest to "normal Keith" yesterday than I've seen in a long time. Two of his childhood friends and their wives came to spend time with us. Keith even felt up to going to a movie. There were times yesterday when it seemed like everything was back to normal. Days like yesterday are bittersweet. I love seeing Keith joke around and laugh. I love seeing him interact with Lincoln. At the same time, it makes me so sad because I realize how much I miss all of that.

If I could give you one piece of advice today, it would be to take the time to connect with your family. As I type this, I am listening to Lincoln cry. I am going to take my own advice and go hold my precious baby.

No comments: