Saturday, July 01, 2006

I shaved Keith's head today. We knew that he would probably lose his hair, but we didn't expect it to happen so soon. His hair started falling out the other day. Now I have two bald headed guys. (Lincoln really isn't bald, but his hair is very light.)

Keith is still feeling pretty good. We went to church on Wednesday. On Thursday we went out to lunch. After lunch he even asked if we could run into Hastings. I told him there wasn't much I would say "no" to these days. He proceeded to ask me if he could get some new game system. I told him that there was a limit.

2 comments:

Greg Brooks said...

It's been a long time since I've commented on here, but I check the blog every day.

I'm glad Keith still has his sense of humor--although really I know he wasn't joking. He really does want the XBOX 360 or whatever it was this time. I know it's true because I want one too.

We pray God's blessings on you all three.

Katrina said...

Every time I run out to the store and ask Paul on my way out whether I can pick something up for him, he inevitably names some new game system or expensive computer component.

He may be joking, but I'm pretty sure that if I actually came home with it he wouldn't send it back. :D