Saturday, July 22, 2006

Keith had another good day yesterday. His biggest complaint right now is itching. He woke me up at 4 am to ask me where the Aveeno oatmeal bath stuff was. I was not very happy about being woke up. I had been up with Lincoln about an hour before that, and I had finally drifted back to sleep. I did manage to tell him where the bath stuff was before going back to sleep. I think Keith would agree that if this is his biggest problem right now we're doing great.

Keith is currently wearing a pain patch to manage his pain. In the past, he could always feel when the patch was wearing off. The other day several hours went by before Keith realized that it was time to put on a new patch. We are encouraged by this. Hopefully this is a sign that the treatment is working!

1 comment:

myra said...

So glad to read such good news! God is so good! We'll continue lifting you up in prayer.
Lincoln is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing him with us!

myra moran