Keith is starting to feel the effects of the last treatment. He is more tired than he was before the procedure. His head and face are really red, and they feel tight. It looks like he has a sunburn. The doctor thinks that the chemo pills are responsible for that. I know that he got sick at least once last night.
Last time Keith felt the worst on the third and fourth day after the treatment. If that holds true this time, it would be today and tomorrow. Pray that God will grant Keith strength to face the next few days. Also pray that Keith will recover as quickly as possible from the effects of the chemo.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your family is in our continual prayers. Stephanie you are truly a Woman of Noble Character. We pray for God to strengthen you during this trial and we pray for God to completely heal Keith.
I just "stumbled" upon your blog. I'm so glad I'll get to read your updates. Lincoln is adorable. That's the first I've seen of him. You are truly blessed by him. I'm sorry to hear about Keith and all he is going through. We will keep you in our prayers for healing and strength.
Stephanie Ownby
Post a Comment