We're still working on catching a smile. This is as close as we have come. : )
Poor kid looks just like Keith. :)
Thanks for leaving a comment on my Blog. Thanks for reading it. I check yours everyday. You are so much better at updating it than I am.Lincoln is a DOLL! I love that outfit. What a great gift idea! We pray for you often and love you much.
Nah, he looks like Steph too... Thankfully!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Poor kid looks just like Keith. :)
Thanks for leaving a comment on my Blog. Thanks for reading it. I check yours everyday. You are so much better at updating it than I am.
Lincoln is a DOLL! I love that outfit. What a great gift idea! We pray for you often and love you much.
Nah, he looks like Steph too... Thankfully!
Post a Comment