Keith did pretty well today. His stomach was upset, and he still is a bit flushed. Last time he was so flushed that it looked like he had a sunburn. It doesn't seem to be that bad this time. He slept a lot yesterday, so he had trouble sleeping last night. I think he finally fell asleep around 4 am. I went and picked up a prescription for sleeping pills today, so hopefully that will solve the problem. His hardest days will probably be Saturday and Sunday. Please pray that God will grant him the strength to get through the next few days.
It has been a bit of a rough day for Lincoln. Some friends watched him Monday, and we were at Baylor most of the day yesterday. He is off of his schedule. I did my best to get him back in his groove today. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.
I have had a nagging headache for the past two days. The only thing that I can take right now is Tylenol, and it just isn't doing the trick. Please pray that my headache will go away. It is hard to take care of Keith and Lincoln when my head is throbbing.
My parents are coming in this weekend. Please pray that they will have safe travels.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What amazing power God has...keep your faith! We love you guys!
Post a Comment