Keith still feels pretty good. Yesterday he even unloaded the dishwasher for me, which is one of my least favorite chores. It is amazing how worn out he gets after completing a task that would be simple for most of us. I guess he will have to continue doing stuff around the house to build his endurance back up. : )
I guess that is all of our news for today. I have to go change Lincoln's diaper-again. I just changed it before I turned the computer on. While I was typing he has managed to fill it up. I suppose that I should be grateful that the diaper managed to contain the mess this time. Babies are so fun!
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Stephanie, Keith & Lincoln,
We are so thankful prayers are answered and your days are a little brighter. Our prayer is this trend continues. Yes, babies are so much fun and it only gets better :-)
Love and prayers
Joe, Fredia & Heather Jo
Post a Comment