The Spa
I had a wonderful time at the spa today. My favorite part was the massage. It was one full hour of greatness! I enjoyed the other things as well, but the massage was the best part. (If you have never had a massage before, you should really consider treating yourself to one.) I really enjoyed the time away. I actually feel like myself again. These days I have lots of roles-mom, caretaker, etc. Today I just got to be Stephanie.
Update
Keith is doing well. He only has 4 more radiation treatments to go!!! He will finish on Tuesday. His oncologist wants him to get another ct scan, so that we can check on the tumors. He has not had chemo or any chemo pills while he has been receiving radiation. He will have the ct scan on Tuesday. We will meet with the oncologist on Wed., and Keith will also receive chemo that day. Please be praying that Keith will be able to endure the last few radiation treatments. Also pray that the tumors have not grown significantly during his break in treatment. You can also pray for God to grant Keith's body strength. Keith has been pretty worn out from the radiation. This next round of chemo will probably be harder because he won't have time to recover from the radiation before they pump him full of chemo.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment