Keith didn't feel so great today. His side was hurting pretty bad. He is wearing two pain patches, and he finally gave in and took another pain med. I think he held off on taking the other medicine until tonight because that medicine makes him really sleepy. He feels bad when he sleeps all day.
Today Lincoln and I ran to Wal-Mart. I sat him in the little seat at the front of the cart for the first time. He can't quite sit up on his own, but he really wants to. I propped him up a bit with his bag. He loved being able to look around! He is getting so big. I just can't believe how much he has grown.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the Pumpkin Patch pictures. He is so cute. I want you to know we are still praying for Keith and are believing God for complete healing.
Post a Comment