Monday, October 09, 2006

Keith felt a little better today. Today is the fourth day after his last chemo, and he usually starts feeling better on day #5. Hopefully things will start to turn around tomorrow.

Today I called and scheduled the follow up appointment with the radiologist. We will meet with him in November. Keith and I were talking about how hard it is going to be to make ourselves go to that appointment. When we go, we will find out whether or not the radiation worked. I think the news that we get will help in determining future treatment plans. Please start praying now for the news and for us.

I've been a bit bummed out today. I guess I just got to thinking about the appointment. I can't bear the thought of hearing more bad news. I really try to stay positive about all of this, but I have found that I also must prepare myself for the worst. Someone told me the other day that they didn't know how I was making it through all of this. Some days I don't know either. It is a comfort to see God at work even in this very hard time. He has provided for us financially. He has brought people to us at the perfect time. He has blessed us with a little boy who makes us laugh and smile on even the toughest of days.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Praise God for little Lincoln. I'd love to see him. I bet he is really growing! Hang in there girl, we're ALL praying! Hugs-