Keith has been feeling pretty bad the past few days. He has "camped out" on the couch. His biggest complaint is that he is very tired, which is due to his counts being low. He is going to get a shot tomorrow. The shot is supposed to take a while to start working, so he probably won't get much relief before he gets chemo again. He also ran a low grade fever for the past two days.
Yesterday he asked me to buy him a cane. (I have to admit that was a bit depressing. A piece of my heart broke when he asked me to get that for him.) He can walk on his own, but it does help give him a little extra support. I told him that I was expecting him to work on a little dance routine with the cane. He informed me that if he could dance, then he wouldn't need the cane. Where's his sense of humor????
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment