Keith is still having a tough time with all that is going on. We were talking the other day and he said that at first he really felt that we were making progress with the tumors. Then we had to stop chemo in order to do radiation. Keith has done one round of chemo since then, but he has not been able to take the chemo pills for quite a while due to his counts being low. Keith has started to experience some of the discomfort that he initially felt when the cancer was discovered, and it scares him.
Please continue to pray that God will renew his spirit. Keith has done so well through all of this. His strength has been amazing. I understand that Keith will experience times of darkness, but I also know that a person's attitude is very important at a time like this. If you get a moment, write a comment or send a card or an e-mail. I know it would be a great encouragement to him.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Keith, Stephanie and Lincoln,
You have all been on my heart lately and I wanted to let you know that we love you all so much! We check your blog daily for updates and pray for you atleast that often!
We just want you to remember that when you are feeling great or when you are feeling low ---- know that there are people all over offering up prayers on your behaf!
We love you guys and are praying for each of you!
John, Sarah, MaKieley and Marley
Hi Keith and Stephanie--I didn't have your e-mail, but I want you guys to know that we (me and the girls in my weekly bible study) are praying for you! If there is anything that I can do for you, please let me know, but for now, may you be comforted by the thoughts and prayers of those who love you.
Hey buddy. Hang in there, many people are praying for you. May the Holy Spirit give you peace, comfort, and strength. Email me if you get a chance (shaeboy@charter.net), love to chat with you. Mom and Dad, Rebecca, pray for you often. Let us know if you guys need anything. Your longtime friend,
Shae Pfieffer and the fam!
Keith -
Jack and I pray for you daily. We praise God for your strength and ask him to renew it and to help you stand strong. Give our love to Lincoln and Stephanie! Sincerely,
Jenny & Jack Conley
Hey Guys,
We want you to know that you are constantly in our thoughts and your old class at PC is kept updated weekly on your struggles and successes and we pray for you every time we meet. There are many people pulling for you and we know that nothing is impossible for God.
If you get a chance to see the movie "Facing the Giants", you should definitely go because I think it will uplift your spirits and give you a fresh reminder of God's power in our lives.
Terry and Nicole
Post a Comment