Monday, October 16, 2006

A Rainy Monday Morning

There are lots of benefits to staying home with Lincoln. The best benefit today is that I didn't have to get out in the rain. When I worked, I always hated getting up on a rainy morning. I always wished that I could stay home, snuggle up under a blanket, and read. This morning Lincoln and I made monkey bread. He played on the floor while I enjoyed my breakfast treat along with some coffee. We did have to take Keith to get his blood work done, but now we are back at home. I'm looking forward to sitting down with a book during Lincoln's nap this afternoon.

Keith is doing okay. He is still very tired, and he usually feels bad at some point each day. He has been able to get out a bit. He went and played games at a friend's house, and we also met up with a couple that we used to go to church with for dinner the other night. Overall, I would say that he isn't as strong as he has been, but he has been much worse. Keith will get chemo again next Wed. (Oct 25th), so hopefully he can continue to regain his strength this week.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are always cooking something yummy! :) Hugs-