Keith had a great day yesterday. It is so good to see him feeling good again! I know that having Brad around has lifted his spirits. They played games most of the day and even went out to eat for lunch.
As I am typing, Lincoln is sitting in my lap. He just spit up all over himself and me. I guess that is his way of saying, "Hey, tell them something about me too!" He is doing great. He is eating like a pro. His favorite foods are cereal and sweet potatoes. Lincoln has also eaten squash and carrots. I guess we will start on the green stuff next. I'm afraid Max, the dog, has also had a few samples of baby food. I usually feed Lincoln in the bouncer, so he is at a perfect licking level for Max. Lincoln doesn't seem to mind as much as I do. He just sits and smiles.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment