Thursday, November 23, 2006

A nurse came to check on Keith today. She said that he doesn't have much longer. His coloring isn't good, and his breathing is irregular. I just can't believe how quickly Keith has gone downhill. In a way, I'm grateful because I hate to see him suffering. My mind knows that he will be better off, but my heart isn't there yet.

Keith's family is going to come down. Pray that they will have the chance to say goodbye to Keith. Pray that God will bless them with safe travels.

5 comments:

erinlo said...

I am praying.

laura said...

we are praying.

Fredia said...

Stephanie and Keith,

We are lifting you up in prayer.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you as well, last night and this early morning. Let us know if we can do anything for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Praying for your family.