I thought of you when I read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft:_Ghost#Status_in_question
I seem to remember having a lengthy discussion about this with you in your living room... I believe the weekend you had your appendix out ;) ... I think your comment was something along the lines of "They'll never finish it before the next generation of consoles comes out." Lo and behold...
Oh and I've finally played through all of the single player campaign in Brood War (actually, I have one mission to go)... I had finished the original campaigns long ago, but never got around to the Brood War ones. I decided that since I don't have the money to spend on upgrading my computer and playing any of these newfangled games that are coming out, I might as well go back and play through all of the content of the games I've already paid for. :) When I finish this, I'm going to play through the rest of WarCraft III and its expansion, and then C&C Red Alert & Yuri's Revenge.
You are in our prayers daily. Let me know when you're up for more company. I'd love to come down and visit. We can go see a guy movie your wife has no interest in... and you might even persuade me to bring my computer. :)
2 comments:
Hey Keith!
I thought of you when I read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft:_Ghost#Status_in_question
I seem to remember having a lengthy discussion about this with you in your living room... I believe the weekend you had your appendix out ;) ... I think your comment was something along the lines of "They'll never finish it before the next generation of consoles comes out." Lo and behold...
Oh and I've finally played through all of the single player campaign in Brood War (actually, I have one mission to go)... I had finished the original campaigns long ago, but never got around to the Brood War ones. I decided that since I don't have the money to spend on upgrading my computer and playing any of these newfangled games that are coming out, I might as well go back and play through all of the content of the games I've already paid for. :) When I finish this, I'm going to play through the rest of WarCraft III and its expansion, and then C&C Red Alert & Yuri's Revenge.
You are in our prayers daily. Let me know when you're up for more company. I'd love to come down and visit. We can go see a guy movie your wife has no interest in... and you might even persuade me to bring my computer. :)
~Matt
I love those eyes! Just adorable...
Post a Comment