I'm afraid I don't have much to report. I went to the social security office yesterday. I have a phone appointment with someone who works for them tomorrow. I also put a call into Keith's work. His boss is trying to get me connected with the correct person in HR.
It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here! I have only bought one present. My niece is the lucky one! It isn't going to be much of a Christmas without Keith this year. At first, I told my mom that I wanted to go somewhere that didn't hold any memories, but I think we may just stay here. (All the traveling wore Lincoln out. He is just now getting into his schedule again.) It's going to be a very simple Christmas. I don't have any decorations out. I just couldn't do it this year. Luckily Lincoln isn't old enough to know the difference.
Today we are all going to eat lunch at a friend's house. I am also planning on going to church tonight. I haven't been in weeks. That is going to be a hard step. It's not that I'm mad at God. It is hard because Keith and I always did that together. It is also difficult to see other young families. I can't help but watch dads holding their kids and think that Lincoln will never remember Keith holding him in his arms.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I glad to hear Lincoln is getting back into his routine. That is helpful no matter the situation!
Simple may be just what you need this year! Do what you feel you can handle. Holidays and special days for the next year will probably sting quite a bit. Firsts are almost always hard.
I hope you are resting better!
We love you both and you are always in our thoughts and prayers!
Oh yea! I dropped a package for the two of you in the mail today! I hope it brings you some joy! :)
We are praying for you and Lincoln. You have been on our family & friend's prayer list for months. The holidays are always hard when you have lost the people who always seemed to make them special. We will be praying that God will comfort you as only he can! -Jennifer&Phillip
Post a Comment