Lincoln actually slept through the night last night. : ) Though I woke up a few times, it was so nice to get to stay in bed instead of wrestling with a sleepy little boy.
We didn't do a whole lot today. Mom worked on the laundry and ran to the grocery store for a few things. I went and picked up the death certificates, and I managed to sneak in a little nap this afternoon.
I'm doing okay. I still don't think it has really sunk in yet. Last night I realized that I won't have anyone to say goodnight to anymore. Our bed feels so empty. I usually lay his pillow next to me, but it isn't the same. I miss so many things. I even miss his snoring because if he was snoring, it would mean that he was still here with me.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh those nights that our sweet babies sleep all through the night are priceless (especially when you are so tired)! I will pray that Lincoln continues to sleep well and that God provides you with the peace you need to get restful sleep!
We love you and are praying for God's blessings to rain down upon you!
Sarah, John, MaKieley and Marley
Stephanie,
We are thankful you had safe travels. We will continue to pray for peaceful rest for you and Lincoln. Tell your mom I will call her in a few days and please let us know if we can do ANYTHING for you.
So glad you are back in TX safely. I've been thinking of you all week and lifting you and Lincoln up in prayer. Thanks for reminding us of what's important... You are pointing to God even through this season of sorrow and I pray that He just wraps you in his comforting arms and holds you tight!
Love you!
Jenny
So glad you got some real sleep last night! I know what you mean about waking up being ok especially when children are sleeping through it! :) Is there anything you can think of we can do (we are praying) for you in Tennessee? Or that we can do for Don & Ray Ann? Love and prayers sent to you!
Tamara & Jesse
So glad you all made it home safely. It was so good to meet you and sweet Lincoln this past week. He is so precious! I pray the Lord gives you wisdom as you train him up in the way he should go. Hoping too that you can get caught up on your rest. My e-mail is ldlp74@hotmail.com. I would love to have your address so I can send cards, etc.
In His love,
Shae & Sissy
Post a Comment