Today my big adventure was going to the bank. I opened up a checking account for Lincoln and for me. A few people have told me that want to donate money for Lincoln's college fund. I don't want anyone to feel like they have to give. Everyone has been so generous already. I am looking into setting something up, and I will post the information on the blog.
I am going to see the specialist regarding my thyroid tomorrow. They sent some paperwork a while back. I just looked at it tonight, and it said that you should call two days before your appointment to make sure that they received the reports from the scans. Oops!! Please pray that they got the reports. I have already postponed the appointment once. I am anxious to know what is going on with my thyroid and the treatment plan.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dear Stephanie,
A friend told me about you a few weeks ago and I have been following the recent events from your blog. I can so relate to what your are going through right now. This happened to me @19 and we had 2 small children ages2,1. I am an older woman now and I was able to survive and actually grow from this experience A couple of years ago I gave a talk at our ladies retreatat our church about this event in my life and how God strengthened me and made it possible for me to get through. He is always there for us and I find it so amazing how strong we can become through adversity. I'm here if you need me.I hope you don't mind me writing to you. I'm very proud of you,you are doing great!
God Bless you,
Martha
my email is annieb7401@aol.com
Dear Stephanie, I am so sorry for your loss of Keith. Losing a husband is like losing a big part of yourself. I am sorry I could not attend the memorial service for Keith, but Rob's passing was too new. Please know your family has been in my prayers. In Christian Love, Alecia Boyd
Stephanie,
We will continue to pray for you and that whatever is going on with your thyriod will be easily diagnosed and treated. I had thyroid problems too but they were very simple to treat with meds. It does make you feel rotten and I am sure that is the last thing you need right now. We are constantly praying for you and for Lincoln and that God will give you His peace. If you need someone to talk to feel free to e-mail me anytime.
Jen (Mitchell) Rackley HU c/o 98 &
Phillip, Ava, Ella and Melina too
RackleyMay19@hotmail.com
Hey Girl,
I think of you every day. I know God is giving you strength to get through each day. I hope you are getting rest and are able to rest in the LORD. I want to visit, but I think I will wait to call a couple of more days. I love you and am praying for God to anoint you to fulfill the calling He has placed over your life.
Rebekah
Post a Comment