Adventures in Lincoln Land
It has been a while since I last wrote about Lincoln's achievements. He is officially "cruising," which means that he can walk while holding on to something.He decided this past month that he is ready to feed himself. (He is way more excited about this phase than me. Luckily it has gotten warmer here, so I can just strip him down to a diaper before mealtime.) He still gives sweet kisses-as long as you don't mind all the drool. Lincoln is still very verbal. He started to make some noises which I would categorize as "boy noises." (ex. sound of a car) Lincoln can push a car around on the floor and crawl at the same time. He still loves books. In fact, that is probably one of the only times the boy is still. He is soooo busy!
FYI-Lincoln and I have a lot going on the next two weeks, so don't worry if you don't hear from us much.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dear Stephanie,
I know you are just having so much fun with Lincoln!He's quite a busy little boy. And sooooo cute!
Thank you for letting me know you will be busy, because when I don't hear I have to admit I do get a little concerned.
Love,
Martha
We haven't had our phone calls in a while. I'm glad to see that Lincoln is on the go and is keeping you on your toes. I've heard it said that you're aren't a true mom until your a mom of a boy. I beg to differ considering I'm a pretty busy mom of girls, but take it for what it's worth.
Rebekah
So this is what I have to look forward to with a little boy! Jed is only 4 months old now but will be Lincoln's age before I know it. Hope you have a good weekend with your little one!As always, in my prayers.
Lori Harper
Arkansas
Post a Comment