Monday, March 12, 2007

I really missed Keith last night. The house is so quiet these days. Of course there is baby jabber. Lincoln talks all the time, but sometimes I get tired of talking to a baby. I long to have an adult conversation. I have found that talking to others leaves me feeling unsatisfied. I think the problem is that I miss talking to Keith.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Stephanie,
I know you miss him so much,especially now that Jordan is sick. I'm sure this has refreshed some things that maybe had not gone away but had taken some background in your mind. Now your heart is longing to have the companion ship which comes with a marriage.Someone to talk things over with and someone who understands you. And Of course,that would be Keith.
You are such a great friend to Jordan and Brad. You really understand where they are comming from and you can certainly minister to them in ways that others who have not had this experience can. It's amazing how God works in our lives. He knows all things.We can accomplish things through Him which otherwise would be immpossible.
God bless you and keep you. God make His face to shine upon you and give you peace!
With love always,
Martha

Tamara said...

Praying for you. I don't know what else to say...

paige said...

Stephanie,
I just wanted to send a little not of Thanks your way. How precious you are to have helped Jordan, Brad, and all of our family and their friends by setting up their blog site. You have helped us all to keep up and communicate. Thank You! I know after Brent and I lost our baby Grayson, ONE of the blessings the Lord gave us was joy through the opportunity to reach out to families who were in similar situations. We knew we could listen, understand, and minister to them in ways that no one else could- just as you have done for Jordan and Brad. I pray that the Lord fills your heart with that joy and comfort as you have been His faithful servant and reached out to Jordan, Brad, and all of us.
Lord, Bless Stephanie!
Paige
(one of Jordan's sisters-in-law)