Saturday, April 28, 2007
Lincoln and I had a fun filled day today. We met up with a friend of mine and helped her register. She is expecting a little boy in July, so Lincoln got to tell her what she needed to get. After that, we went to lunch and ran into Target. Then we headed home for a nap. Lincoln had his first experience with the sprinkler after dinner. (Keith's parents bought him an Elmo sprinkler that spins around.) He seemed to like it. He didn't care for getting water in his face. Everytime it squirted him, he would take in a huge gulp of air. It was pretty funny! I decided that we should go for a stroll/jog in order to help Lincoln dry off. (We got a jogging stroller last weekend.) I will say that there was way more walking than jogging. Lincoln loved being outside, and I got some much needed exercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment