My interview went well today too. I have the position if I want it. Now I am faced with a decision. At this point, I feel myself leaning toward one school. It is hard because they both sound great. Please pray that God will grant me wisdom to make the best choice for Lincoln and me.
4 comments:
Awesome! It is always a great feeling to have a choice! We are praying that you choose the school that will bless and benefit you and Lincoln! You will be awesome wherever you are teaching! I would bring my kids to you! :)
Praying for you as you make your choice. That says tons about you when two schools want you...praying for the best.
That's wonderful Steph! I'll be praying for your decision. Did you end up going to the job fair? Can't wait to see you soon!
Jenny
Lifting you up in my daily prayers. I pray that God will guide you in your decisions and will bless you beyond measure! Even though we have never met, I think of you and Lincoln so often. Please know that I will be lifting you up to the throne of God in each of my prayers!
Lori Harper
Newhope, Arkansas
Post a Comment