Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I found out today that someone is interested in our house. Please pray that this will work out or that God will bring us another interested party. Up until a few weeks ago, I wasn't ready to pray that the house would sell. I've finally reached the point where I'm ready to pray that prayer. It's not going to be easy to leave this house. My hope is that a family will move in who will love this house as much as we do.

3 comments:

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

I'm glad you have someone interested. I will certainly pray that it goes well. I know it must be difficult for you and Lincoln to leave, I will also pray for you as you go through this transition. Whoever ends up buying your house won't have the option not to feel at home. Your home is so welcoming and full of love. Those attributes will follow you, by the way, because that's part of who you are...welcoming and full of love.

jennyc said...

That is great news! And Rebekah said it so well... I'll be praying for your transition, too!

Jordan said...

You are always in our prayers!
Jordan