Monday, May 07, 2007

We had a MUCH better night last night. I'm not going to go into the details just yet in fear that it might have been a fluke. I will say that he fell asleep on his own in 10 minutes last night. He woke up twice during the night, and he got back to sleep by himself.

Good job Lincoln!!! : )

3 comments:

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

We prayed for a good night's sleep for you both last night. I will continue to pray for that. Love you, Rebekah

Jordan said...

I'll keep praying! Keep in mind that he won't want to sleep in your bed when he's fourteen! :) That is only a few short years away. I'm glad you had a better night. Keep us posted!
Jordan

Lori Harper said...

Way to go Lincoln!! I'm still trying to get baby Jed to sleep all night. If your ever up at 2am know that you're not alone! LOL

As always, in my prayers.

Lori Harper
Newhope, Arkansas