Lincoln has a little plastic pool on the deck. He hasn't used it much because it has been raining a lot lately. Today I dumped out the water, cleaned the pool, and filled it with fresh water. Instead of playing in the nice clean pool, Lincoln headed for a mud puddle. There is no doubt that this kid is a BOY!!!
On another note, I think one of our computers died today. It has been acting weird for a while. Today I couldn't get it to turn on. We do have another computer. The bad thing is that I lost all of the e-mail addresses. I can check e-mail on the other computer. If you've e-mailed and you haven't heard back, that is why. : )
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Steph,
Hey! I just read through your whole blog...I've recently gotten into keeping up with people's blogs. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I am sooo sad for you and HATE that you've had to go through such suckeyness. I will be praying daily for peace and joy for your heart. Praise God for little Lincoln who can bring you joys and laughter! :)
-Julie (Thyssen) Cheshier
Post a Comment