Monday, July 09, 2007

Well, the living room is pretty much packed up. I''ve been working on the kitchen this evening. Our house is starting to look bare. It is a bit sad. I'm not too sad just yet. I've still got lots to do. I know that it is going to be hard to leave the house on Saturday, but I'm not going to think about that right now.

My dad said that the ladies at his work have complained that there haven't been any pictures lately. I'm afraid the pictures are going to have to wait. The software that I used to edit and post the pictures isn't loaded on this computer. I tried to load it one day, and I couldn't get it to work.

Lincoln has learned some new words. He can say ball. He also says "ummm" when he likes something that he is eating. I think he also can say teeth. It sounds more like tee, but he says it when it's time to brush his teeth. I think that counts. : ) I realized the other day that "no" isn't in his vocabulary yet. I know the day is coming though.

No comments: