Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We've got BIG news!! Lincoln and I will get the keys to our house on Friday. : ) We are going to be renting a house for the next 8 months. It's a great house. It is a little over 1800 sq. ft. It has 3 bedrooms, and a nice big yard for Lincoln to play in. The best part is that it is only 10 minutes from mom and dad's house and probably about 10 minutes from work as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, how exciting. We will pray for your move! -Jen

jennyc said...

Woohoo! That is wonderful! Just let us know when you're ready for company :) We miss you!

Jenny and Colton

jswaters said...

Congrats on the house!

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

That's incredible! I can't wait to come visit you and Lincoln when you are settled in. Blessings!
Rebekah

Amber Smith said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and Lincoln!

Jordan said...

I'm with Jenny! Next girls weekend in Houston! Hope the move goes well. Miss you a whole lot!

Jordan

(Can I really post a comment with all short sentences and exclamation points?)