Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lincoln learned two valuable lessons this afternoon.
#1 Taking a nosedive out of the shopping cart at Kohl's isn't such a great idea.
#2 Mom isn't quite as super as he once thought because she didn't catch him before he fell.

Other than a big red mark across his cheek (that is probably going to turn into a bruise), he is fine. Everyday is an adventure with this boy. That's for sure!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I have a son that is ALL boy. It is amazing that he hasn't broke anything. It is so fun to watch them grow. Our prayers are still with you.

Vicki said...

I have enjoyed keeping up with you and Lincoln on your journey through life. You are such an inspiration to me.
God bless you both.
Vicki

Anonymous said...

I totally hate it when that happens. You see them mid-fall but can't quite make it there in time. Of course, ours usually happen just after I have said "Don't do that or you'll get hurt". LOL. And mine are girls... I am sure boys are much better at giving you scares! ;)

The French Connection said...

Stephanie
I've been catching up on your blog tonight and you impress me with every entry. I don't have anyhting clever to say but I just wanted you to know you and Keith have created a beautiful legacy in Lincoln. We didn't get a chance to know each other in the class at Prestoncrest but you have amde a mark on my life with your courage.
Stephanie French