Friday, January 11, 2008

Wow!

I installed sitemeter on my blog a week ago. As of today 1,800 people have been on the blog. That amazes me! I'm quite sure that my blog isn't THAT interesting. : )

This time next week I will be with some of my favorite people in the entire world. My college friends and I finally got around to planning another girl's weekend. I am sooooo excited! There will be lots of shopping, lots of eating, lots of talking, and lots of laughing. I can hardly wait!

Speaking of next weekend, I know there are lots of moms out there. I'm looking for some advice. While I'm away, my parents are going to take Lincoln to see his greatgrandparents in Arkansas. Though Lincoln sleeps beautifully at home, he sleeps terribly when we are away. (We were in Tennessee for 5 nights. He only slept through the night once.) I always bring his music and his animal that he sleeps with. I'm really not sure what else to do. Any suggestions???

2 comments:

Unsinkable Kristen said...

I try to bring the same blankets my kids sleep with as well. Something about the familiar smell.

Also, make sure that they have him plays for awhile where he will be sleeping, so that he won't be all alone in a room he's never been in before. That can really freak some kids out.

Not much, but I hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

This is Shae's mom in Tennessee. We have six grandkids that like to spend the night with us, and we run a cool-air humidifier or a box fan on the floor of the bedroom. The sound is soothing and covers up any 'house noises' that the kids are not used to hearing. Hope this helps. Sisse: AKA Mam-Maw & Mee-Maw of Leanna, Michael Job, Gabriel, Lilly Grace, Cole, Elise Rose, and Baby Pfieffer due in May-2008