When I told Lincoln to go find the eggs, he walked around the backyard calling, "Eggs. Eggs."

I filled his eggs with goldfish, jellybeans, and malt balls. When Lincoln came to an egg with goldfish, he dumped them on the ground and went to get another egg. Smart boy!!!


2 comments:
He's a smart guy! Who wants goldfish when there is candy around!
Good morning to u and dear Lincoln...Oh how I love to see him grow and have such a blessed grin on his face....not knowing what the world has bestowed upon him at such a young age...U are doing such a wonderful job with him and I don't even know U...I just pray from afar as I have been in your shoes...Widowhood is very difficult, especially raising children but I found my children to be my solace, my peace of mind....and my lifeline...I can see from your smiles that he is the same for U...Keep up the good work and know there are others who lift u up in prayer each and everyday.....With friendship in widowhood, an angel of prayer, Jen Miller, KC,MO
Post a Comment