Field Trip Recap
We had a wonderful time on the field trip. We couldn't have asked for better weather!! This was the best field trip that I have ever been on, and it was free-go figure. My favorite part was seeing the baby animals. There were some two day old piglets that were precious! We also got to watch chicks hatch out of their eggs. It was really neat! As fun as field trips are, I'm glad we don't go on them too often. It wiped me out. I put Lincoln to bed a little early, and I was in my bed by 8:05.
One of the little girls in my group is super prissy. She informed me that watching the chicks hatch was gross because there was a little blood (or some other substance) in the shell. She also did not want to walk in one particular area because she didn't want to get cow poop on the bottom of her shoes. It was at that moment that I thought, "Maybe having a boy isn't so bad after all."



No comments:
Post a Comment