Thursday, April 17, 2008

You Know You're a Mom If. . .

you find yourself singing along with The Wiggles when you are alone in the car.

Lincoln has started to request his "susic" when we are in the car.
This morning we were listening to The Wiggles. I dropped him off, and then I headed to work. I had been in the car several minutes when I realized that I was still singing along to his cd. : )

3 comments:

James said...

Steph, you are still keeping up with your blog! That's awesome! I always think about you. I somehow lost your email address on my Outlook when my computer crashed a few months ago. Email me. I'd love to catch up. And know you're not alone. . .

Michelle said...

Hey Stephanie!

I don't know if you will see this comment...but this post made me laugh out loud! I too have done this many times...or left the video on singing along after I had already put Hannah down to sleep! It is crazy that I know all the words to every song. They are oh so catchy!! Hope all is well! Michelle Smith

Tyson Aschliman said...

God bless the Wiggles!

The ONLY thing my little guy will actually engage in, as far as the TV goes...