It was the best of days,
It was the worst of days
*It was the best of days because I got to say "goodbye and have a great summer" to all 15 of my friends on my birthday.
*It was the worst of days because I had to come to work on my birthday, and I have to work two additional days this week.
Despite the fact that I had to work, the day ended well. Mom and Dad brought over cake, ice cream, and lots of fun presents. My favorite present was a gas grill. One of my goals this summer is to learn to grill. I have never grilled before, so it should be interesting. Dad worked really hard to put it together. Unfortunately, his little assistant wasn't so helpful. Lincoln lost a few pieces in the grass.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry you had to work on your birthday - I can't believe it's June and we're still in school. Hang in there :) Love you!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one!
Michelle
Happy birthday (a little late)!!
Post a Comment