We made it! There was no damage to our house or my parent's house. Just a lot of debree. God blessed us with some cool weather, which is not the norm this time of year. We've basically been camping out since Friday night. It's been quite an adventure! I'll post more later.
6 comments:
Glad to see you make it through the storm. You were blessed not having much damage. If you need anything let Don and Ray Ann know, and we will try to get it down there to you.
Jon
Oh I am so happy to see an update! Glad you are okay!
Oh Thank God!!!! I am so happy to hear from you! I've checked everyday even knowing you probably were without power but I knew as soon as you could you would post. Praise God!!!!
Love,
Martha
I've been checking multiple times a day, too! I didn't want to call your cell to use up your battery, but I'm so glad you are okay. I'll bet you had a fun adventure!
By the way... forgot to mention it in my email... As if there's anything more important I could have mentioned...
PRAISE GOD for your safety and for protecting your home! We were praying for you as we watched the "Ike updates"!
Hope everything is getting back to normal after the storm! So glad you and Lincoln were safe!
Post a Comment