Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
We headed to the pumpkin patch with some friends today. While the pumpkin patch looked great on the internet, we weren't so impressed once we got there. I did manage to get a few cute shots. I think we may have to try another pumpkin patch, closer to home, another day.
Lincoln and his friend, Robby, "studying the map."








strolling through the wildflowers















3 comments:

Mynes Family said...

That picture of the boys looking at the map is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! The more I have thought about that place the more I think that it stinks!! Have a good week!

Sturgmom said...

Lincoln is TO CUTE for words!

agtx said...

Wow!
I stumbled upon your blog by accident and have been reading and crying for the past several hours. You have been through a lot. Lincoln is adorable and I will definately keep up with you guys. Stay strong, you are obviously doing an awesome job raising Lincoln and are an inspirational woman.