Lincoln was a UPS man for Halloween this year. I fell in love with this costume last year. It didn't come in baby sizes, so I had to patiently wait.
"Come back here! I've got a package for you."
Posing for mom.Last night we went out to eat. As we were eating, several "real UPS drivers" walked into the restaurant. It just so happened that Lincoln's costume was in the car. So if you were driving through the Fudrucker's parking lot, and you noticed a crazy mom taking pictures of her two year old next to an actual UPS truck, that was me. The things we do for pictures!





4 comments:
The pics are adorable as usual. You should send them to UPS. It would make a good commercial. Thanks, Stephanie. Love yall,
GG Harshaw
Love it! What are the chances of a truck coming up?? Give him hugs from Alabama.
Rondi
LOVE the photo of Lincoln sitting on the steps of the UPS truck. That's a UPS ad or PR campaign waiting to happen! Beautiful little boy! Great costume, Mom!
Very cute- I bet UPS would love it as well.
Post a Comment