Monday, December 01, 2008

I don't have much time, but I just wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know that I am feeling much better. We had a very restful Thanksgiving with my dad's family. Lincoln even got to experience his first. . . you'll have to watch the video to find out. : )

4 comments:

The Mounce family said...

Glad you are ok and home. Praying for you!

Sturgmom said...

Is that SNOW? Where were you?

Laura Scott said...

Been thinking about you today. Surely that snow is not in Houston???

Sarah Schieber said...

Steph ~

You commented on my blog - and I wanted to come check yours out and learn a bit about your story. I really like your blog about 'what a difference a year makes.' I think we can really understand one another. I pray that God will bless you with all the strength and wisdom that you need.

Not long after Chad died, I ran into a woman who had been widowed very young, as well. She told me that she always felt that God offers a 'widows grace' . . . where you don't really feel like a 'single mom.' That God really makes good on His promise to be the husband and father to the widow/orphan. There have been many times as I have disciplined my children, feeling so inadequate, that I have certainly felt her words to be true. I'm sure you can relate.

Well, thank you for finding my blog! Blessings -

Sarah