Friday, December 12, 2008


SNOW
Apparently it actually snowed here this week. We missed the action because it was dark outside and we were more concerned about staying warm. We made some snow of our own here tonight. Lincoln found some packing peanuts in a box. He had lots of fun!









This is what the playroom looked like after all the fun. Oh well, the carpet needed to be vacuumed anyways.



This picture just made me laugh. What a silly boy!



2 comments:

Jordan said...

Ha Ha.

That Lincoln is one smart boy...I'm not sure either of my children know what stockings are actually used for! :)

I think you win the Mommy Of The Week Award. I'm not sure I could let go enough to let them have that much fun! :) Then again, we get real snow here and it makes a similar mess, but you can't vacuum it up!

I miss you lots!

Lori Harper said...

How cute!!! Lincoln is growing up so fast. I enjoy reading your blog.