Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What could be better than some chocolate ice cream on a warm, spring day?




Soccer Champ





3 comments:

The Mounce family said...

I love the pictures! He is growing up fast. Hope you had a wonderful and rested spring break.

Lori Harper said...

Great pictures. What a cute little boy!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on your blog from Sarah Schrieber's site. I pray for you often as I have a friend who had lost her husband to melanoma as well at a young age. Looking at your precious son makes me glad that God has blessed you with a piece of your husband.
I love thepics of the bluebonnets. We moved from Texas and boy do I miss those flowers...is that Bluebell ice cream???? I love the north where we live but there are just some things from TX that you can't replace! Blessings to you and your sweet boy.