Thursday, March 19, 2009

We went on a hunt today. Those of you who live in Texas may be able to guess what we were hunting for. . . That's right, we went hunting for bluebonnets. Every good Texan must take a picture in the bluebonnets. : )









4 comments:

Amber Smith said...

We aren't very good Texans, I guess. Every year I want to do this and every year the time passes by without a pic. :( All of the bluebonnets that I can find are off the side of a major highway. I'm going to look a little harder this year. We MUST have some bluebonnet pictures. Yours are great!

The Mounce family said...

I love these pictures! I wish I could find some bluebonnets. You should definitely get a frame for the picture of the two of you.

Patty Harshaw's Blog said...

Thanks Stephanie for all of the beautiful pictures. Whow! What a great son you have! You are looking good too! That's MY GREAT GRANDSON!
Love, GG Harshaw

Anonymous said...

Wow was it really a year ago that he had to have his chair to sit in the bluebonnets? Time flies! Hugs from Alabama
Rondi