
Happy Easter
Since it is probably going to rain tomorrow, we had our Easter egg hunt today. I had already told Lincoln that we were going to hunt eggs when I noticed that my camera's battery was almost dead. I managed to distract him with cartoons for 30 minutes. : )



Posing for mom.
I included a few "personality shots." It may appear that this boy is a calm little angel that sits patiently as his mom takes pictures. Just so you know, I took 103 pictures this morning. : )

He's looking pretty smug here. He wasn't listening to my directions at all.

Taking a break to climb a tree.

Catch me if you can!
3 comments:
Love to read your blog and see the wonderful pictures & videos of you two! Thanks for sharing your precious little one with the rest of us. You are such a good mommy...teaching him about Jesus and all the other wonderful ways you love him so well. I am sure that Keith would be very blessed to see how you are raising him.
With Love & Blessings, Sisse & Mike Pfieffer (Shae's parents)
Thank you! I really appreciate it! I am still just trudging thru, I am tryingt o survive a few more weeks of work before I will be off for the Baby.
Thanks!
Emily
Hi Stephanie,
It's been a long time since I've tuned in to your blog. Wow! That boy has really grown! I still think of you and Lincoln often. I'm so very proud of you! Great job! I am still praying for you.
Love,
Your friend,Martha
Post a Comment