Wrecking ball time. We attached string to a ball and hung it on the overhang between the house and the garage.
(Proof that I actually attended the party.)
Digging and playing with cars
Pinata time! I saw this idea in Family Fun magazine. (which is my absolute favorite magazine) Lincoln really wanted a pinata, but I wasn't really sure I wanted to hand three little boys a bat. It took some time to make, but it turned out great!
The party was lots of fun! I can't wait to plan the next one! Now I've got some really cute signs and a pinata up for the highest bidder. : )
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maybe we should trade! I have some great Luau supplies :-) Maybe we could start our own business doing this, oh yeah, I guess they call it E-bay! :-)
What a great party theme!!The amount of time it must have taken you to put this all together. Lincoln is a very lucky boy to have such a creative Mom. Keith has be smiling down on both of you:) Love all the pictures.
3 comments:
Maybe we should trade! I have some great Luau supplies :-) Maybe we could start our own business doing this, oh yeah, I guess they call it E-bay! :-)
Oh sorry, anonymous is Rondi!!!
What a great party theme!!The amount of time it must have taken you to put this all together. Lincoln is a very lucky boy to have such a creative Mom. Keith has be smiling down on both of you:) Love all the pictures.
...Susan
Post a Comment