Monday, July 13, 2009

On the Road Again

Last week we went on a BIG adventure. Lincoln and I drove to the other side of the world, I mean state. (It just seemed like we were driving to the other side of the world.) We went to visit one of my college friends who just so happens to live in Amarillo. We drove all the way there on Monday. Without stops, the trip takes 9 1/2 hours. I think it took us around 11 hours. Most people I talked to thought I was absolutely crazy for attempting the trip, but we made it just fine. Lincoln did great in the car. As long as he has a movie to watch and a snack to munch on, the boy is good to go.

Pictures to come. . .

2 comments:

The Mounce family said...

Glad you are back safe and hope you both had lots of fun. Can't wait to see you next week.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are a brave Mom!! Doesn't surprise me Lincoln was good :). ..He's such a sweet boy.


...Susan