Saturday, June 25, 2011

























I don't know where June has gone. We've managed to fill it up with a trip to the beach, swim lessons, projects around the house, trips to the pool...oh, how I love summer!




We met up with Keith's family in Gulf Shores. This is one of MANY pictures. The downside of taking almost 300 pictures is having to edit through them all.




3 comments:

Patty said...

Oh Stephanie, I love this pic of you and Lincoln. Would you email this pic to me so I can download it to my computer? I love Lincoln's new hair style too. Love you both so much.
Love, GG Harshaw

Lori Harper said...

What a beautiful picture. I have sure enjoyed watching Lincoln grow up on this blog. I was thinking today of how I came to read your blog when your husband was sick. We shared a mutual friend (Chad Gardener) and he asked me to pray for yall. I didn't know then that my son would also have to fight cancer at the age of three. God bless you and Lincoln!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture--and you look absolutely beautiful in it! Love your top!

and as for Lincoln--he is looking waaaay too grown up.