Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rescheduled Again

We just got a call and the gamma knife procedure has been rescheduled for the 15th. We are very frustrated! I talked to the oncologist's nurse, and she was concerned that the procedure has been pushed back again. The oncologist does not want to start chemo until after the gamma knife procedure is performed. Basically we are just wasting more time.

Please pray that the doctors can stick to this new date. Pray that it will not be pushed back again. Pray for God to grant us peace as we wait.

On a side note, Lincoln is back up to his birth weight plus a few pounds. We don't have to go to the doctor again until his 2 month check up. : )

1 comment:

Holly said...

YEA! for Lincoln! I am glad he is gaining weight. I know that makes you feel better. If you need me to watch Lincoln on the 15th, I am more than willing just let me know. We don't have any plans this coming week so anyday will be great in case they decide to move the date back up for you all! :) The girls are going to lunch on Monday the 12th. I hope you can join us if you are up to it! :) Hugs!