Saturday, July 29, 2006
We don't have any new news to report. Several people have told me that they check the blog daily, so I thought I would share something that we discovered. A few weeks ago Keith's hair started falling out, so I shaved his head. He still had tiny hairs left on his head. After a few days, he had managed to rub off most of the hairs on the top of his head, but he still had little hairs on the back of his head. Keith suggested that I use a piece of duct tape to remove the hair. It worked like a charm! (It didn't hurt at all. If you pulled on the hair it would come right out.) So now you know another use for duct tape-pulling out hair after chemo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's gotta be use #43,204
Brad here... praying for you both.
Post a Comment