Blessings
Yesterday our preacher asked our church to volunteer to take Keith to his treatments and watch Lincoln. There are two separate lists, and both are almost completely full. I am truly touched by the response. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful church body! I won't use all the volunteers, but it will be nice to have help. This way I can take Keith to a treatment and leave Lincoln or I can stay at home with Lincoln and someone else can take Keith to Baylor. I may be brave and take Lincoln every once in a while, but I have to say that it will be nice not to have to take him every time!
My mom is also coming to help for a few days. I thought we would be okay on our own, especially with all the help from church, but she really wants to come, so we're not going to turn her down. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a long day, so it will be nice for Lincoln to get to stay home. I know he will have lots of fun with MeMe!
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment